Settled is building the future of home buying and selling. We’re on a mission to put a smile on the faces of everyone buying or selling a home by building next-generation products and software. That means bringing together buyers and sellers in an exchange that they are more in control of and certain that it will complete.
As well as being led by former Google execs, Settled is venture capital backed by firms including 500.co, Piton Capital, Accelerated Digital Ventures and Connect Ventures. We’re at that exciting stage where our business is growing rapidly and we’re focused on building a team who’ll be part of our journey for the years ahead.
People are at the heart of everything we do and we spend a lot of time thinking about our team and our culture. We love working with smart, creative thinkers who are passionate about collaborating and making a difference.
Role and responsibilities:
- Define and execute a growth roadmap in a completely new product category.
- You will build and engage the go-to community of home buyers and sellers from scratch - seeding with content led marketing and amplifying word-of-mouth.
- You will also test and iterate on a number of potential channels for growth: inhouse organic, social, referral channels to leverage and activate the community into leads and referrers (SEO, Social, Affiliate, PPC/Display, Referrals) You will continually test to determine which are scalable and profitable.
- You will design experiments and develop supporting campaign/funnel strategy quickly, innovatively and inexpensively, working with Content and Product to build inhouse.
- Work with the Content Manager, Design, and freelancers to oversee the production of effective content assets: landing pages, video, display, lead-generation tech.
- Partner with our Analytics lead to set up the measurement and reporting on the KPI’s, lead measures and ROI of each channel - and develop ways to scale.
- You will have deep understanding and empathy for customers. You will know the customer funnel intimately and innovate with Product on opportunities for delight, growth and optimisation.
- You will dig into data sources to understand the competitive market, the customer segments, and how to target and position our product offering for awareness, consideration and acquisition.
- Manage media budget & recommend budget allocations based on KPIs and ROI on spend.
- Work cross-functionally with product, content, tech, customer experience and analytics to build experiences that meet ambitious growth targets.
Your experience will include:
- 3+ years of building businesses from zero, particularly with limited budgets, in a tech, ecommerce or SAAS business.
- You will have built internal growth channels, particularly using content marketing, community and SEO as drivers.
- You will have built and iterated to ROI-positive channels in an ecommerce, SAAS or tech environment.
- You will work hand in hand with product/tech to ideate on improving the funnel - and prioritizing which will drive most return.
- You will create original lead-gen driving awareness of the industry problem that Settled solves.
- You will be a pro at using platforms/tools to drive growth: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google and other relevant potentials.
- Driving low CAC through data-driven content marketing initiatives, using a variety of SEO tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, AHRefs, SEMRush.
- Evidence of building in-house campaigns - optimizing conversion rate and ROI through rapid execution on messaging and media targeting.
- A driver of new ideas and suggestions to drive the company’s awareness and reputation forward.
- Highly analytical, data-driven.
- Strong project management and setting up structured systems.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Interest in flexing into other areas of marketing a plus.
- BS, CompSci or Business degree (Masters a plus).
Perks and benefits
- Choose between Macbook Pro or DellXPS
- Annual training/conferences budget
- Book budget
- Gadget budget
- Work highly iteratively and learn continuously
- Company socials
- Company swag
- Dog-friendly office
Settled is a high paced dynamic company, our employees are all passionate about making a real disruption to the property market for the benefit of our customers.
We are a team of people that like to have fun both in work and out of work. Some of the things to expect from our team:
- Bad jokes
- Bad taste in music
- Bad singing
But overall a team who really help one another and work closely with each other and have fun doing so!
To apply, please email your CV and a bit about yourself to email@example.com