The way we buy and sell homes in the UK is a broken process - we’re on a mission to fix it! We’re building a brand new platform that will alleviate the stress and pain for everyone involved.
We’re looking for an engineer that is passionate about building user-focussed products. We want you to enjoy collaborating in the entire product lifecycle, including design, development, testing, release, and maintenance.
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Write performant, maintainable, testable, and elegant code
- Review code
- Develop database models and migrations
- Design, build and document REST APIs
- Be positive and solution-oriented
- Work toward constantly improving the quality of the product
- Take initiative to challenge and improve your own skills as a developer
- You have experience in building, debugging and optimising production-grade Node.js microservices
- You’re self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
It’d be great if you also have experience with:
Perks and benefits
- Being involved at this early stage means healthy share option incentives
- We’re based in our own lovely office which - just 1 minute from Borough Tube
- Pension scheme and company perks
- Social team environment
- Dogs welcome!
Settled is a high paced dynamic company, our employees are all passionate about making a real disruption to the property market for the benefit of our customers.
We are a team of people that like to have fun both in work and out of work. Some of the things to expect from our team:
- Bad jokes
- Bad taste in music
- Bad singing
But overall a team who really help one another and work closely with each other and have fun doing so!
If you have the above experience (and the role excites you) please send your CV to email@example.com, we'd love to read it.